Sunday 16 March 2014

Yellow Furry Cheetah

One surprising day I woke up and felt that someone was celebrating something and when I got up I realised that it was my nectar ceremony. I said " Uh-oh what am I going to do." Finally I thought what I would do. I said " I'll have a shower and show up." When I went to drink the nectar it tasted like strawberry. Unbelievably, I summoned a spirit animal and it was a gold furry cheetah sleeping in my skin like a tattoo. After  the cheetah had a good rest it pounced out of my skin. I named it Tarantula because it is strong a brave.

8 comments:

  1. Very nice work Rohit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the furry cheetah for my self lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your pic you chose it is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane Va'afusuaga16 April 2014 at 18:28

    Great writing Rohit. This is a very interesting story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good pic sooooooooooooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome story Rohit

    ReplyDelete