Wednesday 19 March 2014

Spirit time!

One sunny day I woke up and it was my birthday! I ran outside and opened my presents straight away. After that I ran to my nectar ceremony where my dad was waiting for me. Then when I ran to him to get my nectar cup I was so thirsty that I drank all of the nectar. It tasted like a chocolate sundae. Suddenly the sky turned black and started raining. An explosion happened in the house and there was a big flash of light. I had summoned DC the crocodile then I started to fly! To be continued...


10 comments:

  1. I like it how it how you did One sunny day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. scary crocodile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. That is one huge croc tell me why is it called DC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm now I want to taste the nectar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane Va'afusuaga16 April 2014 at 18:07

    What a great beginning to this story, Darcy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool story darcy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO BIG!!! I wonder how it would eat you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOAH! nice croc Dracy I wonder if DC is going to eat you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how u said "I drank all of it" and "it tasted like a chocolate sundae". I love the pic to. :) :D

    ReplyDelete