Tuesday 25 March 2014

Uraza the great!

It was only a matter of time. I was 11 years old and I had never needed a spirit animal to guide me. I could defend myself and I could do anything anyone else could do. I was walking upon the path and people came from far and wide to see me.  I thought to myself they will be surprised once I don't call a spirit animal. I knelt on my knees near the stage. Before my face was the nectar of Nilo. It was delicious it tasted like my mums strawberry smoothies. Pitch black clouds rumbled upon Nilo. People were screaming and lightening was striking everywhere. My heart was pumping/beating hard and my feet were tingling but the green cloaks just smiled. A huge lightening bolt blasted on the ground in a flash. I heard a green cloak shout in a humble voice "Uraza has returned to Nilo once again!" Everyone clapped and cheered for I had summoned the great and powerful deep blue-eyed white Tiger. It had steel sharp-claws and it could swim for 6 kilometres. I could do eye to eye contact by looking into her deep blue eyes for 10 seconds and her roar could carry up to 3 km through the forest. My tattoo was on my heart where my spirit animal could sleep. People say that Uraza will return to the child who really needed her. People kept their mouths open and then bowed before Uraza.

14 comments:

  1. I got goose bumps while reading your story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture is so cool and does your Mum make nice smoothies because if she does I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Noelani, you are such a cool writer. The language you have chosen is so descriptive that I can picture it in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane Va'afusuaga16 April 2014 at 18:03

    Awesome descriptive writing Noelani. Can't wait to read your next blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it love it LOVE IT I love your picture its like the body is a ghost and the face is like not a ghost he that's funny but very good story and picture love it ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm exited to Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Mrs. Des Forges I never knew it was that descriptive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only have them for desert some times.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really Jaycee? I had no idea

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow cool picture. I nearly screamed when I saw Urza.

    ReplyDelete
  11. REALLY? Sharon I was going to pick a more calmer one sorry, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool picture and I like your story

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like how you use some describing words.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's so awesome really I mean the pic is SO AWESOME I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete