Sunday 16 March 2014

Panda

In my spare time when I was 11, I found some Nectar and when I had one sip it tasted sour. Then  
I had a burning feeling in my chest and I summoned a black and white panda in my bonding ceremony. After that I was so happy and when I was walking with my Panda I thought - oh no! I lost the nectar! A lion came with the nectar and he had purple eyes with sharp claws. I tried to get it but he tried to hold it tight. I ran and jumped on it's back and I pulled it but it was so hard. I just left it and I made my own.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Ofa Love the ideas! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous story Ofa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane Va'afusuaga16 April 2014 at 18:25

    Great writing, Ofa! I love the picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noelani and her sister Viola9 July 2014 at 22:03

    Noelani: Hi Ofa me and my little sister are commenting we can't stop looking at the CUTE panda until its time for bed
    Viola: Where did you get the photo?

    ReplyDelete