Monday 24 March 2014

My Scary Python





After my walk in the woods I went to my bonding ceremony and a green clock gave me some nectar to drink. I had a tingling sensation on my skin and I felt like I was going to faint. The sky was red and hit me in the heart. Suddenly there was a python that hit the ground. I felt like I had a connection with my spirit animal. It told me that it's name was Max. The python had blue eyes and a red nose. Then it fell asleep on my arm as a tattoo. My parents told me to go home then I said "ok" and I went home with my spirit animal.

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary looking python.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very scary looking sake

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your sentence - the sky was red and it hit me in the heart. That's a wonderful image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane Va'afusuaga16 April 2014 at 18:26

    Great descriptive writing Rajpreet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sentence starter.

    ReplyDelete