Monday 24 March 2014

ORANG THE ORANGUTAN!!!

After my big adventure I scrambled to my spirit ceremony because I was late and I am turning 11 today. It was in Ashu Sashi and when I got there I quickly got dressed feeling proud of myself. When I came out everyone was tiny and silent as mice and a man called Uraza was there and he was a green cloak. I knelt down in front of him and he handed me the goblet with the nectar in it and I accepted it. The nectar tasted like warm lemon soup. I felt as cold as ice then a quick flash of light struck. A low growl of thunder started and it turned as dark as night and when the clouds cleared away my spirit animal was in front of me. Orang the orangutan was my spirit animal and I was very proud and surprised. I had a strong blazing feeling and I started to communicate with him with my thoughts. My orangutan had dark brown eyes that glittered and looked black like mine. When I summoned Orang I started to feel connected and when the flash went away I started to connect with him.




2 comments:

  1. Jane Va'afusuaga16 April 2014 at 18:17

    Awesome descriptive writing Khalil! And I love the picture :-)

    ReplyDelete