Monday 24 March 2014

The Furious Legendary Lion

It was a stormy day and it was so cold that I was going to freeze to death. With my family we were going to my Nectar Ceremony and my dad gave me the nectar. I had a little sip and it tasted very bitter. At once I saw a brilliant bright light like a rainbow in the sky. Suddenly I summoned a Lion with a scar and my Spirit Animal had furious black and orange eyes. I felt a tingling feeling on my back. I was so scared that I'd get eaten  by this furious legendary lion called Diego that had died in the past. I try to run but I knew that lions were faster then me.

9 comments:

  1. Cool scary looking lion Maqushio =() It's awesome!!!=).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Furious black and yellow eyes - what a marvellous description

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane Va'afusuaga16 April 2014 at 18:22

    This story has an awesome title, Maquishio and this is fantastic descriptive writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much Jane Va'afusuaga.

      Delete
  4. THAT IS THE BEST LION I HAVE EVER SEEN AND NICE COOL STORY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was an intense story son. I wonder what happens when the lion catches up to you? I cant wait to find out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kahlan and Vivienne23 March 2015 at 12:03

    Maqushio
    very interesting looking forward to see what does lion do to your hat that you put on the very top of the
    basket ball hoop today
    your bestie kahlan Vivienne

    ReplyDelete