Wednesday 19 March 2014

The legendary Phoenix

One early morning I woke up at 6:00 am so I could be early for my nectar ceremony. I wanted to taste the nectar first and I could celebrate the day I was turning 11. When I arrived, there were only a couple of people there. Then after a while the others came including my dad, then my bonding ceremony began. I walked down the pathway and drank my nectar, it tasted like butter chicken. Then I began to feel something - it felt like lightning from my body, then suddenly out of nowhere a Phoenix appeared and it was my spirit animal. The first time I saw a Phoenix I was afraid but it also reminded me of our flag the Phoenix flag because he was one of the fallen. It bonded with me when I touched its beak. It asked me if I was brave enough to ride on it. It was amazing! When I was flying it, it felt like I was a Phoenix too but then I told it to fly back down and after that I made shelter for it . Then after all the amazing things I did I was beginning to get a little tired. So I went to sleep and rested.


14 comments:

  1. Nice story you must of put a lot of time in to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice story and phoenix it looks very very gold

      Delete
  2. Hi Tihei AWESOME picture I love the flames the rainbow and ..... everything you put a lot of effort into it keep up the great work and great adjectives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Legendary Phoenix Tihei.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story and I really like your phoenix image. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane Va'afusuaga16 April 2014 at 18:34

    Fantastic writing Tihei! This is my favourite sentence from your story - "Then I began to feel something - it felt like lightning from my body, then suddenly out of nowhere a Phoenix appeared and it was my spirit animal."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you started your story and do you really wake up at 6 in the morning : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, yes I do wake up at that time

      Delete
  7. Awesome pic =) =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the efert you put in that story Tihei

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow I love your photo it looks awesome it looks like the king of all phoenix's. when you said it tasted like butter chicken I kind of jumped up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your unbelievably fantastic pheinox is kind of like the one on the hunger games

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like that pic its really colourful and cool. I also like your writing about the Legandary Phoenix

    ReplyDelete