Monday 24 March 2014

My Nectar Ceremony

One unusual day I went to the jungle to hunt for some food. My Nectar Ceremony was in Erdas but under the sea. One day I came back home from the jungle. One of the servants came up to me and said that I had to go to my bonding Ceremony. I ran to the ocean covered with blood. Suddenly I heard my father call my name in the ocean. I followed his voice into the sea. After that I walked into my Ceremony. The audience were so quite like nobody was there. I walked towards my father and stood there like I was a freak. After 5minutes a green clock person came up to me and gave me a golden cup which had my Nectar in it. As he was giving the cup to me he said to me to drink it so I did. It tasted like strawberry juice. I was so excited like someone was punching me. Suddenly my father said to the people that I was going to summon a spirit animal. I was scared but my dad hugged me. After 10 minutes a tornado swirled then suddenly a storm started coming. The people were panicking and I was panicking as well. My dad told me that my animal was coming. I stood there waiting for it but it didn't come. Then when I went to close my eyes an Elephant appeared with shiny, slivery smooth skin. Then the stormy tornado stopped and turned into a rainbow. The Elephant sat down and communicated with me in my head because I could hear it telling me to get on his back, so I did. The Elephant had huge ears and it flapped them and flew away.

1 comment:

  1. Jane Va'afusuaga16 April 2014 at 18:29

    Wow! Great writing Sharon and I love the picture too :-)

    ReplyDelete