Monday 24 March 2014

Peanut Returns To Me

On my birthday I woke up feeling really happy. I ran straight  to the drawers and grabbed the prettiest dress I could find then I did all my make up. After about 2 whole hours I  drove straight to the ceremony, then I walked through the cheering crowd. When I got to the end of the lane Mr Gilbert handed  me the golden nectar. I smiled a little then drank a tiny bit of the nectar, and the nectar tasted like honey cinnamon. After 3 seconds my tummy started to rumble and then .... the lights flickered  on and off. Then a chestnut horse trotted in. Immediately I felt a connection with it as it slowly walked towards me. The crowd cheered as I cantered back home on my horse. At home I found out that my horse was PEANUT! She was one of the greatest horses ever. And you know what - we rode happily ever after.


14 comments:

  1. How did peanut get to your ceremony ? does she likes peanuts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful horses JC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, I'm gone for a couple of years and Mr Gilbert starts handing out golden nectar. Things really have changed at Papatoetoe East!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute flock of horses. they are BEAUTIFUL!=) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane Va'afusuaga16 April 2014 at 18:16

    Great descriptive writing, Jaycee! And I love happy endings :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me to that's why I wrote a happy ending.

      Delete
  6. Cool sentences Jay

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your beautiful horse and you sentences Jay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noelani and Viola9 July 2014 at 22:14

    Hi Jaycee hope you like my sisters comment

    Viola: ooh that looks great! that looks lovely if I had a house I would ride it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jaycee I really like your pic it's really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome horses Jaycee

    ReplyDelete