Wednesday 19 March 2014

Malfoy Diablo

At midnight I was late for my nectar ceremony and I wasn't in my special dress. I put on my dress and ran down the stairs. Everybody was waiting for me. I looked for my mum she was so proud. I took a sip of the nectar and it tasted like sour goats milk. It was so cold.  I heard a lion's roar and with a faint blue glow there standing before me was a black panther with golden eyes... Wait a black panther with golden eyes ? It was a fallen - Malfoy Diablo has returned!

By Loveday

4 comments:

  1. I remember some stories a couple of years ago about a certain cat named Malfoy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane Va'afusuaga16 April 2014 at 18:20

    I like your description of how the nectar tasted, Loveday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the picture I like it how you said about the nectar very good ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR STORY Loveday is Malfoy loyal to you?
    Why did you have your ceremony at midnight?

    ReplyDelete