Wednesday 19 March 2014

LIGHTENING THE ELEPHANT

One beautiful day I woke and it was my birthday, I turned 11. Also today was my nectar ceremony and my mom and dad really wanted me to summon an elephant with bright purple eyes. Then I went to my nectar ceremony and I had a sip of the nectar and it tasted like milkshakes - delicious and hot. Suddenly  there was a tingling feeling on my skin. Then the audience started to cheer (cheering noise) and the sky was as bright as the sun, then a brilliant flash of lightening came, then the sound and feel of the ground shaking. The crowd was like (OMG) then I saw I had summoned a magnificent yellow elephant with bright purple eyes. Strangely, at the weekend,  I ate some gum and in the gum was a tattoo of a bright yellow elephant with bright purple eyes. Suddenly I just started to communicate with the elephant in my mind.
 

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. those elephants look alittle messy but so so so cuuuuuteeeeee:)

      Delete
  2. I like how you did it so interesting =) I love it! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that is extra intresting and I hope you had wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I did have a good b-day in my dreams Tanzeela. Thank you very much

      Delete
  4. Beautiful elephants Azmyra =).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane Va'afusuaga16 April 2014 at 18:06

    This is a fantastic piece of writing Azmyra! Can't wait to read your next blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jane Va'afusuaga! I appreciate it. :)

      Delete
  6. OMG you are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The baby elephant is so cute and small!!!:):):):)

    ReplyDelete