Sunday 24 August 2014

What Tree Should Be Planted On One Tree Hill?


I believe that we should plant a pohutakawa tree on One Tree Hill.

I feel that we should plant a pohutakawa tree because it can last for 1000 years so it will be there for ages.
I am certain that a pohutakawa tree is a symbol of NZ , it is like our Christmas Tree and we will be able to see it and celebrate it at Christmas.
Therefore I think that we should plant a pohutakawa tree because it  is a very strong tree and it is very windy on One Tree Hill , that means it will be most likely to survive the weather.

As you can see we should plant a pohutakawa tree on One Tree Hill. 


4 comments:

  1. I like your pohutukawa tree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u for the lovely comment

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the lovely comment

      Delete
  2. I agree with u Shirley aka it's me Nic anyways ya XD

    ReplyDelete