Sunday 24 August 2014

Cats And Native Birds

I feel cats should be allowed outside even though they eat native birds.
Surely enough if you keep it in side it will rip up stuff to bits. Cats just want to feel wild so if you give them water they might reject it.
Secondly cats need to be free from a hot stuffy houses.
Therefore, because a cat is cute why would you lock in a cute cat - what if it's a kitten?
If your still not certain too BAD! Cats should be allowed outside even if they eat native birds.

10 comments:

  1. On the left on the cats eye it's blue and green! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole and Eye Less Jack :)25 August 2014 at 10:36

    TOMA HAWK CHOP that's so cute love really cool and cute
    Pic TOMA HAWK CHOP : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on this one Loveday. You have made a good argument. I'd hate to see the sad looks on my cats' faces if they had to stay inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Loveday! Miss Mac told me to check out D5's blog and I have found it! I can't believe you are in D block now! You have made a very good argument!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your statement about your argument by the way great pic : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well lovely I totally agree with you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cats eyes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicole and eye less jack4 November 2014 at 13:06

    Kwai pic pls say hi to eye less jack XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sharon and Kahlan C125 February 2015 at 12:50

    cool pic loveday like your story. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete