Sunday 24 August 2014

Moro bars are better than picnic bars

In my opinion I believe that we should only eat Moro bars instead of picnic bars!

I feel that Moro bars are more delicious because they are 90% Cadbury chocolate and 10% caramel and picnic has 80% chocolate 10% caramel and 10% nuts.
Secondly, picnic has nuts which some people are allergic too and they can get stuck in your throat.
Finally, Moro has a chocolate infused mixture which is DELICIOUS!

For these reasons, we should only eat Moro!

8 comments:

  1. Yummy story and pic. I love it :>:):D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your MORO bar picture it looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really agree with you Darcy and I really like how you said that 'for these reasons we should only eat MORO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice argument also really good picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also think that Moro bars are better

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you I think moro bars are BETTER!! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Person of the hevons2 December 2014 at 10:47

    Moro bars shall be eatin :) hehe

    ReplyDelete