Monday 18 August 2014

What tree should be planted on One Tree Hill?

I believe that we should plant a wonderful Totara tree on One Tree Hill. 

The first reason is that a Totara tree has been planted on One Tree Hill in the past so it's totally historical. 

The second amazing reason is a Totara is a native tree so hopefully beautiful native birds should like it.

And finally it could grow 120 feet tall in 100 years. And when it's 100 years time people could see it and think its spectacular.


In a million years I still believe that we should plant a Totara tree on One Tree Hill.



5 comments:

  1. WOW SHARON I TOTTALY AGREE WITH YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon! That was a great piece of writing. I really liked your concluding statement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon my sister Viola said "I like a Totara tree "

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Sharon I really like your argument. I actually agree with you aswell

    ReplyDelete