Sunday 24 August 2014

School Uniform

I feel that students should wear school uniforms at Papatoeotoe East Primary School.

Firstly, I think that students at Papatoetoe East Primary School should wear a school uniform because If you get lost people can see which school you're from and take you back to your school.
Secondly, I think that students should wear a school uniform because it is not expensive.
Lastly, I think students should be wearing uniforms so we are all the same.
 
Surely, it makes it easy to decide what to wear because there's no choice.

8 comments:

  1. I love you're argument

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your UNIFORM picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Destiny I really like your argument and how you said that 'if you get lost someone will see which school we're from and take us back'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you're reasons

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Destiny your ARGUMENT is super

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it very much

    ReplyDelete