Tuesday 28 October 2014

If I was a School Principal

I believe that I would be a fantastic school principal for the following reasons.
Firstly I would go to the bank, get some money and buy hot soup and buttered bread for kids who go to school hungry because I know if kids are fed their learning levels go higher.
Secondly, for the company which I set up I would have lots of money and I could build the school a pool. If you are taking your class on a swimming trip and one of your students said they can't swim that’s why I think having a school pool is a useful idea.
Thirdly, I will absolutely make sure that there are no bully's in my school because I will set good rules that most teachers would agree with. One of my rules would be if anyone says a strong put down in front of the teacher they would be sent down to the green seat.
So in conclusion I strongly believe that I would be a great school principal.

By Loveday


10 comments:

  1. loveday I agree with you because you will make a really great principal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your work loveday

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool I love your pool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys for all of your comments! Remmber subscribe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Loveday, you have written some good ideas here. What sort of company are you going to run. Instead of going to the bank for breakfast food money maybe you could see if you could get a donation. I'm sure you'd make a good principal. Miss Mac

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder if u will make a good principal.
    Ure just a kid. Keep working hard and maybe ull bcum 1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your post because you have written some good idea in that story because it is an amazing idea to put a pool in the school of course how will you keep it clear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool pool looks cold enough for summer

    ReplyDelete