Wednesday 15 October 2014

If I Was A Principal


I am strongly sure that I will make a great principal  for many reasons….

Firstly I am a kid so I know what kids would like and I will get them things that they like. I can achieve this by putting a question on Pepweb and children will write what they think they need in their classrooms to learn. The 3 top things they would like I would get for the children to learn, as long as they were sensible.
 
Secondly I would buy a big school pool so children could learn to swim and they would be safe and not drown. I would hire a bodyguard and open up a little stand that sells little swim suits and goggles. Therefore I need to raise money by having a cupcake stall where the cupcakes are made by the kind students who want to help our school.

Thirdly I believe that we should have free lunch and breakfast to help children learn at school by asking all the bakery's in Otara and Papatoetoe to give us food donations. In return I will pick lucky children to interview the bakery's and make an advertisement to persuade the children's parents to buy food from their bakery's.

Finally I'm so proud of our teachers and our children that I don’t just think - I know that they deserve a mini holiday on their birthday. Unless they misbehave before their birthday and they have to pick up rubbish at break times, but I will give them three chances.

I will be the most kind, honest, generous, and the most loyal
principal in Auckland and I will have the most luckiest kids in NZ .

Noelani

No comments:

Post a Comment