Sunday 13 April 2014

My Nectar Ceremony

One sunny day on my 11th birthday I went to my ceremony because on every 11th birthday we have a ceremony to see who can call a spirit animal. And so it was my turn to have a ceremony and to test the nectar and try to call a spirit animal. When my dad passed the nectar to me, I took a sip and it tasted like honey with sweet candy. After that my heart was joyful. And after that I was feeling a bit strange - my heart beat fast and I felt hot then something appeared. It was a bull with black and red that died in the olden days his name was James Crichton. His  power was lighting and water. He helped me with fighting the bad people.

2 comments:

  1. So many great ideas in your story Letarzania. I love the way you wrote that your heart was joyful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane Va'afusuaga16 April 2014 at 18:01

    Wow! Great writing Letarzania .... can't wait to read your next story!

    ReplyDelete