Monday 21 July 2014

Cockamania

On the 13th of June Mrs Osborne visited room D5 with a punky little cockatiel on her shoulder and everyone went nuts for it ( little show off. ) Then the next day Mrs Osborne was sorting some books when the cockatiel ran off in the blink of an eye, into Mrs Compston's office and flew on her head! Then Mrs Compston screamed and there was a wingnami and this happened right in the middle of an interview!! The man did not want the cockatiel to land on his head so he got the school interview book and put it on his head. The next day ( it was Saturday ) Mrs Osborne found the owner on trade me ( the  cockatiel was found outside wandering around and it got lost. ) And that was the end of that shenanigan.

5 comments:

  1. I love this story cuz it is in my top ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your tittle cockamania

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny story darcy :) and I love the pic :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the story. It was funny and I also like the pic :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. He stole that from pinkamena but still good story.

    ReplyDelete